Games with Gold is a feature of Xbox Live Gold where you get to claim 2 to 4 titles on a monthly basis. If you previously redeemed these games on your Xbox One, Xbox One S, Xbox One X, Xbox Series S and Xbox Series X console but don’t know where to find them, then you can take a look at this tutorial from Seeking Tech.
1. Before we begin, it should be noted that you need to previously claim the games when they were made available in Games with Gold. If you didn’t redeem in time, then you won’t be able to find these titles on your Xbox account.
It should also be noted that any Xbox 360 games you claimed previously will be listed separately from the Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S GwG catalog.
2. To start off, turn on your Xbox console and then sign into the Xbox Live account that you used to previously redeem the Games with Gold titles.
3. Next, you need to head over to the home menu on the dashboard if you aren’t there already.
In order to do so, press the Xbox logo button on the controller and then select the house icon at the bottom of the Guide menu.
4. From the home menu, find and select My Games & Apps.
5. On the left side of the new screen, you need to select Full Library.
6. On the right side of the same screen, press the RB button on the controller once to switch over to the Owned Games tab.
7. The Owned Games tab shows a list of games you previously purchased. This listing should include the Xbox 360 games that were claimed through Games with Gold.
To filter this listing to only show Xbox and Xbox 360 games, select the Filter option in the Owned Games tab. Afterwards, you need to select Console Types and then Xbox 360 & Original Xbox.
For any Xbox 360 game you claimed with Xbox Live Gold, you are able to play them with or without being an active Xbox Live Gold subscriber.
8. To view Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S titles that you previously claimed via Games with Gold, return to the Full Library section in the My Games & Apps menu.
9. Afterwards, press the RB button several times until you get to the Games with Gold tab.
You should be able to view the full list of titles Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S titles that you redeemed.
If you are still an active member of Xbox Live Gold, then you are able to download and play them.