If your Sony INZONE H7 Wireless Gaming Headset or Sony INZONE H9 Wireless Noise Canceling Gaming Headset is not working properly, or at all, then you can take a look at this troubleshooting article from Seeking Tech to see you how can potentially fix this problem.
1. Before doing anything else, you should make sure that your INZONE H7 or INZONE H9 isn’t wet as it could lead to liquid damage.
If it does feel wet, then make sure that you turn off the headset immediately. Afterwards, you should let it dry up at room temperature before you attempt to use it again.
To find out more about how to prevent water damage, as well as how to properly dry these headphones, you can check out this guide.
2. If you try to use the INZONE H7 or INZONE H9 outside of the recommended temperature range, which is from 32 °F to 104 °F (or 0 °C to 40 °C), then you may run into problems.
3. You should also make sure that your wireless gaming headset has been charged before using.
If you are experiencing problems trying to recharge the internal battery of these products, then you can take a look at this post.
4. Furthermore, make sure that you are connecting your headset correctly to the other device.
If you have a PC or PlayStation 5, then you need to plug the USB transceiver into a compatible USB port. Your headset should then be able to connect to the computer of game console automatically when you turn it on.
For Bluetooth devices, you need to first pair the headset to the other device. If you are having problems, trying to do so, then you can check out this article.
5. You should also make sure that you are properly wearing the Sony headset.
The headband should fit snuggly on the top of your head. Furthermore, the ear cups should be completely covering your ears.
6. Physical objects, such as walls and metals, could block the wireless communication between your headset and connected device. As a result, your INZONE H7 or INZONE H9 may not work properly.
7. Other wireless nearby devices could also negatively affect these headsets.
We recommend that you take a look at this guide to see how you can deal with USB transceiver connection issues as well as this post to see how you can potentially fix your Bluetooth connection problems.
8. Resetting the INZONE H7 Wireless Gaming Headset or INZONE H9 Wireless Noise Canceling Gaming Headset may help solve several problems.
You can also do a full factory reset, which will restore all the settings to the original default values, to see if doing so could help with your issues.
You can follow the steps in this tutorial to reset and factory reset these Sony products.
9. There is a possibility that your headset may need to be repaired or replaced if it is suffering from a hardware problem.
If you believe that there is something wrong with the hardware side of your INZONE H7 or INZONE H9, then we recommend that you contact Sony for additional support.