Last Updated on 04/03/2023
The A2 is a 2022 4K Smart OLED Television series made by LG. If you want to be able to install this television set on a wall, then you can take a look at this wall mount bracket compatibility guide at Seeking Tech.
LG A2 Screen Sizes
There are four different sizes of the A2 that have been manufactured. With that said, not all of these variants may be available in your region.
You can find the full list of screen size options for this television series below:
- 48-inch LG A2 4K Smart OLED TV
- 55-inch LG A2 4K Smart OLED TV
- 65-inch LG A2 4K Smart OLED TV
- 77-inch LG A2 4K Smart OLED TV
LG A2 Dimensions (without Stand)
It is important that you know the length and width of your A2 television set if you have a limited space on your wall. This is especially true if you can only install your wall mounting bracket on studs.
You can take a look at the stand-less dimensions (which are shown as Length x Width x Depth) in inches, centimeters and millimeters for the LG A2 series below:
Dimensions without Stand (in inches):
- 48″ LG A2: 42.1” x 24.4” x 1.8”
- 55″ LG A2: 48.3″ x 27.9″ x 1.8″
- 65″ LG A2: 57.0″ x 32.8″ x 1.8″
- 77″ LG A2: 67.7” x 38.9” x 2.0”
Dimensions without Stand (in centimeters):
- 48″ LG A2: 107.0 cm x 62.0 cm x 4.59 cm
- 55″ LG A2: 122.7 cm x 70.9 cm x 4.59 cm
- 65″ LG A2: 144.8 cm x 83.3 cm x 4.59 cm
- 77″ LG A2: 171.9 cm x 98.9 cm x 5.09 cm
Dimensions without Stand (in millimeters):
- 48″ LG A2: 1070 mm x 620 mm x 45.9 mm
- 55″ LG A2: 1227 mm x 709 mm x 45.9 mm
- 65″ LG A2: 1448 mm x 833 mm x 45.9 mm
- 77″ LG A2: 1719 mm x 989 mm x 50.9 mm
LG A2 Weight (without Stand)
The mounting brackets have limits in terms of how much weight they are capable of holding. Fortunately, the A2 series are extremely lightweight for their size.
You can take a look at the stand-less weight specifications, in pounds as well as kilograms, for the four screen sizes of the LG A2 below:
Weight without Stand (in pounds):
- 48″ LG A2: 25.4 lbs.
- 55″ LG A2: 31.5 lbs.
- 65″ LG A2: 37.7 lbs.
- 77″ LG A2: 45 lbs.
Weight without Stand (in kilograms):
- 48″ LG A2: 11.5 kg
- 55″ LG A2: 14.3 kg
- 65″ LG A2: 17.1 kg
- 77″ LG A2: 20.4 kg
LG A2 VESA Mounting Pattern
The wall mount bracket must also fit on the back of your LG A2 television set. The industry uses a standard called the VESA Mounting Pattern, which measures the four mounting screw holes located on the back of the TV. You need to use these holes to secure the wall mount to the screen.
You can find the measurement, which is shown as Horizontal x Vertical, below:
- 48″ LG A2: 300 mm x 200 mm
- 55″ LG A2: 300 mm x 200 mm
- 65″ LG A2: 300 mm x 200 mm
- 77″ LG A2: 300 mm x 200 mm
What wall mounts are compatible with the LG A2?
For a wall mount bracket to be compatible with the LG A2, it needs to support the 300 mm x 200 mm VESA Mounting Pattern.
Furthermore, it needs to be able to hold the weight of the television, which can weigh as much as 45 lbs. (or 20.4 kg). Fortunately, a majority of big brands of wall mount manufacturers can easily hold up all screen size options of the A2 series.
If you are looking for specific recommendations, then you can take a look at this article.