If your Fujifilm Instax Mini EVO not working normally or not working at all, then you can take a look at this troubleshooting guide at Seeking Tech to see what you can do.
1. The first step you can take is to make sure that you are using the instant camera within the operating temperature range, which is from 41 ºF to 104 ºF (or 5 ºC to 40 ºC).
2. You should also be only using the camera from within a humidity range of 20% to 80% with no condensation.
3. The Fujifilm Instax Mini EVO provides no protection against water. Therefore, you need to avoid exposing it to any type of liquid.
4. Sand, dust and other small objects can also damage the camera if they get inside.
5. This camera is not drop proof. As a result, dropping it may cause functionality issues.
6. If there is water damage, physical damage or any other damage to the Instax Mini EVO, then Fujifilm that you turn off the instant camera immediately and contact their support team.
Depending on how the camera was damaged, you may or may not be able to get your camera repaired if you are still under warranty.
7. If you can’t turn on your Instax Mini EVO, then make sure that the internally has been recharged.
Keep in mind that the battery for the camera isn’t charged when you first unboxed it.
Furthermore, it should be noted that the Instax Mini EVO will automatically turn itself off after some time of inactivity. In order to turn it back on in this situation, you need to move the switch from the “On” position to the “Off” position and then from the “Off” position back into the “On” position.
It is also very important to note that the internal battery of the Fujifilm Instax Mini EVO has a very limited lifespan as it is capable of being recharged at around 300 times before it loses all of it charging capacity. If the battery dies, then you have no choice other than to get a new instant camera.
For more information about how you can fix the power and battery issues of this camera, you can take a look at this post.
8. If the screen is frozen or you are having other issues using the menus on the LCD screen, then you can press the Reset button.
You can find the Reset button if you open the bottom cover. It is in the same area as the USB charging port and the microSD card slot.
9. You can also try resetting the camera to its factory default settings via its menu if the menu can be used.
In order to do so, press the Menu/OK button while on the shooting screen.
Next, you use the up and down buttons until you see Reset.
With Reset highlighted, press the Menu/OK button to start the reset process.
10. Last but not least, you can also try updating the firmware of the camera. In order to do so with the microSD card or the Instax Mini EVO mobile app, you can check out this tutorial.