If you are using your Samsung QN85B or QN90B Neo QLED TV to watch videos and/or play videogames, then you may notice that the sound output may not as sound clear as you may have expected.
To see how you can mark the sound output of your television set clearer, you can check out this tutorial at Seeking Tech.
Before we go on, it is important that this article is based on the following model numbers for the 2022 QN85B and QN90B television series:
- 55” Samsung QN85B Neo QLED (QN55QN85BAFXZA)
- 65” Samsung QN85B Neo QLED (QN65QN85BAFXZA)
- 75” Samsung QN85B Neo QLED (QN75QN85BAFXZA)
- 85” Samsung QN85B Neo QLED (QN85QN85BAFXZA)
- 55” Samsung QN90B Neo QLED (QN55QN90BAFXZA)
- 65” Samsung QN90B Neo QLED (QN65QN90BAFXZA)
- 75” Samsung QN90B Neo QLED (QN75QN90BAFXZA)
- 85” Samsung QN90B Neo QLED (QN85QN90BAFXZA)
1. The first step we recommend taking is to make sure that you aren’t accidentally blocking the speakers of your Samsung QN85B or QN90B. Otherwise, the blockage may have reduced some of the clarity of the sound output.
2. You can also try changing the Sound Mode of your television, by taking the following steps:
- To begin, press the home button on the TV’s remote.
- Next, head to Menu.
- From the Menu, go to Settings.
- In Settings, select All Settings.
- You then need to go to Sound.
- Select Sound Mode.
- Next, you can try changing to a different mode and then test it out to see if the sound clarity is better.
2. If the audio still does not sound clear after you changed the Sound Mode, then the next step you can take is to enable Intelligent Mode, which will automatically adjust the sound output based on your surroundings.
In turn it on, you need to do the following:
- Start by pushing the home button from the remote of your QN85B or QN90B.
- You then need to have over to the Menu.
- Inside of the Menu, select Settings.
- You then have to select All Settings.
- Next, go to General & Privacy.
- Select Intelligent Mode Settings.
- Go to Intelligent Mode.
- Finally, make sure that Intelligent Mode is enabled.
3. If you enable Adaptive Sound+, your Samsung television will also optimize the sound output based on your surrounds.
In order to do so, you need to take the following steps:
- To start off, push the home button on the remote controller.
- Afterwards, you need to select Menu.
- You then need to head over to Settings.
- Next, go to All Settings.
- In the next step, head over to General & Privacy.
- You then have to select Intelligent Mode Settings.
- Select Adaptive Sound+.
- Lastly, make sure that Adaptive Sound+ is turned on.
If the sound output from your QN85B or QN90B still does not sound clear, then we recommend contacting the support team from Samsung for additional support.