When trying to watch a television channel with your Samsung QN85B or QN90B, you may encounter several issues such as having a weak signal, no signal, not being able to receive certain channels and deactivated broadcasting.
To see how you can fix these problems, you can take a look at this troubleshooting guide from Seeking Tech.
How to fix weak signal or no signal issues with the Samsung QN85B and QN90B
If your QN85B or QN90B, is showing that it has a weak signal or no signal at all, then you can try doing the following:
1. If you are using an antenna, then you can try repositioning it in order to get a better signal.
2. Make sure that the cable connection for the cable source is properly connected to your television set.
3. If you are using a cable box or set-top box, then you need to make sure that the device is turned on and functioning normally.
4. You should also make sure that your QN85B or QN90B is displaying the correct source.
In order to do so, press the home button on the remote control and then go to Menu > Connected Devices > Sources.
How to fix missing channels with Samsung QN85B and QN90B
If a channel is missing or not displaying correctly on your QN85B or QN90B, then you can try doing the following:
1. First off, make sure that the cable is correctly connected to your television set.
2. You should also make sure that your TV is displaying the correct source.
3. Furthermore, you may want to move the antenna around to see if you can get a better signal for the missing channel.
4. You can try performing a reset on your QN85B or QN90B.
In order to do so, start be pressing the home button on the remote and then going to Menu > Settings > All Settings > General & Privacy > Reset.
5. Furthermore, you can try running the Auto Program function.
To do so, press the home button on the TV remote and then select Menu > Settings > All Settings > Broadcasting > Auto Program.
How to fix broadcast deactivation issues with the Samsung QN85B and QN90B
If your QN85B or QN90B is showing that the broadcast has been deactivated, then you try doing the following:
1. To begin, make sure that the source of your television is set to TV.
2. If you are using a cable box or satellite box, then broadcasting is automatically disabled.
3. Broadcasting will also be turned off if you are using your TV to record something and/or using the Timeshift feature.
4. If you aren’t using a cable box, satellite box, recording function or TimeShift function, then we recommend that you turn off your television set, unplug it from the power outlet, wait for several minutes, re-plug it back into the power outlet, turn on the TV again and then retest to see if the broadcast has been re-enabled.
If the remote control for your Samsung QN85B or Samsung QN90B doesn’t seem to be working correctly (or at all), then you can check out this post.