When looking at the screen of the Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G smartphone, you may find that the display to be too straining for your eyes.
You can check out this troubleshooting guide from Seeking Tech to see how you can make it the screen more comfortable for your viewing experience.
1. A white background, especially when looking at your phone’s screen at night or during low lighting conditions, may cause a lot of strain for your eyes. Therefore, you might want to enable a night mode or dark mode.
In order to use a black or dark background, you first need to open the Settings app on your Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G and then select Display.
In the Display menu, you can change to the Dark theme. By selecting the “Dark mode settings,” you will also be able to pick the time of day in terms of when the phone will automatically switch over to dark mode.
2. The brightness level of the screen for Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G may also be too glaring.
To see how you can manually change the screen brightness, as well as how to optimally use the adaptive brightness setting, you can check out this tutorial.
3. You can also try increasing the refresh rate of screen, which will make transitions and animations smoother. As a result, your viewing experience won’t be as strained.
In order to do so, open the Settings app, go to the Display menu and then select the “Motion smoothness” setting. Next, select an option and then Apply.
4. Furthermore, you might want to change the front size or font style.
You can do so by opening the settings app, going to the Display menu and then head into “Font size and style.”
To change the font style in the “Font size and style” menu, tap the “Font style” option and then select the style that feels the most comfortable to look it. You can also select the “Download fonts” options to get more styles from the Galaxy Store.
In the same “Font size and style” menu, you can also use the slider to make the font size bigger or smaller. Moreover, you can bold the fonts.
5. You can also zoom in more of the screen by going to the Settings app, tapping Display and then selecting “Screen zoom.”
You can then use the slider to adjust the zoom level of the screen for your Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G.
6. Finally, you may also want to use the eye comfort shield feature to reduce eye strain.
To enable this feature, go to the Display menu inside the Settings app and then make sure the “Eye comfort shield” setting is turned on.
In the same menu, you can also enable the “Adaptive” feature, which uses machine learning to automatically change the color temperature of the screen based on the time of day as well your activities on the phone.
By selecting the “Custom” option in the same menu, you can also customize your own color temperature settings in addition to set a schedule as to when you phone will use the eye comfort shield feature.
If you are also experiencing touch screen issues, then you can take a look at this troubleshooting guide.