Last Updated on 04/03/2023
When trying to charge your Google Pixel Buds A-Series, you may notice that your earbuds and/or charging case are not recharged at all. You can check out this troubleshooting guide at Seeking Tech to see how you can potentially fix your issues.
How to charge the Google Pixel Buds A-Series
Before we begin, we should explain how recharging the Google Pixel Buds A-Series battery works.
To recharge the ear buds, you need to put them in the charging case and then close the top. However, the charging case will also need to have its batteries recharged as well.
To recharge the Google Pixel Buds A-Series charging case, you need to use an USB-A to USB-C cable (one of which is included with this product). You have to plug the smaller USB-C end of the cable to the case and the bigger USB-A end to a power adapter or other devices that can be used as a power source.
How to fix the charging issues with your Google Pixel Buds A-Series
In order to fix the charging issues with your Google Pixel Buds A-Series, you can try the following:
1. To begin, we recommend checking to see if there are any damages or obstructions on your earbuds, charging case and USB-A to USB-C cable.
2. If all of the aforementioned parts look normal, then the next step is to see if your charging case can be recharged with the USB-A to USB-C cable.
3. If the case is still not recharging, you can try another USB-A to USB-C cable.
4. You can also try cleaning the earbuds and charging case. You can find an official video on how to do so below:
5. Furthermore, you should make sure that the earbuds are properly inserted into the correct compartments of the charging case.
The earbuds and the case come with magnets that will snap the earbuds in place if it inserted correctly. You should also be able to easily close the top of the case if the earbuds were properly seated.
6. If you are sure that everything is working correctly, the next step you can take is to put your earbuds into the charging case, close the top of the case and then plug the case into a power source. Afterwards, wait for at least 30 minutes to see if your earbuds and case are recharging.
7. If your earbuds or charging case aren’t still charging after waiting for 30 minutes, the last step you can take is to factory reset the Google Pixel Buds A-Series. This process is designed to return your device to its factory settings as it will remove all your customized settings in addition to any firmware updates.
In order to factory reset this product, you can take a look at this tutorial.