When using your Google Pixel Buds A-Series, you may notice that the sound coming out of the earbuds is not sounding quite right. You can check out this troubleshooting guide at Seeking Tech to see how you can fix these audio quality issues.
1. The first step we recommend taking is to see try to play another media file as your problems may be related to the content that is playing.
2. You can also try using another pair of earbuds, headphones or the paired device’s speaker to see if the sound quality issue is isolated to your Pixel Buds A-Series.
3. If you believe that your audio issues are limited to your Google Pixel Buds A-Series, then you can make sure that your earbuds are charged.
4. You should also make sure that the aren’t any issues with the Bluetooth connection between the Google Pixel Buds A-Series and the paired device.
5. Furthermore, your earbuds may end up performing worse due to excess heat.
To find out how to prevent and fix heating issues with this product, you can take a look at this guide.
6. You can also try disabling the Bluetooth connection and the paired device and then turn it back on again.
7. Moreover, you can try resetting the paired device and then connect it again to your earbuds.
8. On the paired device, you can try forgetting the Bluetooth connection for the Pixel Buds A-Series and then set up a new pairing.
9. Make sure that both the earbuds and the paired devices are updated to the latest available firmware as well.
10. You can also switch out the ear tip size for the other two sizes that came with your Pixel Buds A-Series to see if the audio quality will improve.
11. Of course, you should also make sure that your earbuds are clean.
You can check out the official Google video on YouTube below to see how you can properly clean out your Pixel Buds.
12. You can also enable or disable several audio features on your device.
If you have a Google Pixel 6 or Google Pixel 6 Pro, for example, you can open the Settings app and then go to “Connected devices.” In the “Connected devices” menu, tap the gear icon next to your Pixel Buds A-Series.
In the “Device details” menu of the Pixel Buds A-Serie, you can toggle the “HD audio: AAC” on and off to see which will sound better.
In the same “Device details” menu, you can also tap Sound. After getting to the Sound menu, you can toggle the “Bass boost” and “Adaptive Sound” settings on and off to see what you prefer.