The Google Pixel Buds A-Series can be easily lost. Fortunately, this product does come with several built-in features that will help you locate your missing earbuds. To find out how to do so, you can follow this step-by-step guide at Seeking Tech.
How to find the last known location of your lost Google Pixel Buds A-Series
If your Google Pixel Buds A-Series is not connected to your smartphone or device, then you can use the Find My Device feature to find the approximate last known location of your earbuds when it was connected to your phone or device.
In order to use Find My Device, you can take the following steps:
1. First off, the smartphone or device connected to the Pixel Buds A-Series must be running Android 6 or later.
2. Furthermore, you must have previously enabled the Location feature on the connected phone or device.
3. If you met the aforementioned prerequisites, the next step you should take is to open the Settings app of your Android phone or device.
4. After getting to Settings, tap “Connected devices.”
5. In the “Connected devices” menu, tap the gear icon next to your Pixel Buds.
6. Inside the “Device details” menu of your Google Pixel Buds A-Series, tap “Find Device.”
7. In the “Find device” menu, select “Last known location.”
8. For the next screen, you should see an approximate location of when your earbuds were connected to your device.
How to find the lost Google Pixel Buds A-Series that is still connected
If your lost Google Pixel Buds A-Series is still connected to your phone or device, then you should be able to make both the left earbud and right earbud ring to make them easier to located.
In order to do so, you need to do the following:
1. Open the Settings app on your connected Android phone or device.
2. Inside of the Settings app, select “Connected devices.”
3. After arriving at the “Connected devices” menu, select the gear wheel icon next to your Pixel Buds.
4. You should now be in the “Device details” menu of your Google Pixel Buds A-Series. Here, you need to select “Find device.”
5. Now that you are in the “Find device” menu, you can select the Ring Left option to make the left earbud of your ring. You can also select the Ring Right option to make the right earbud ring.
6. After selecting either option, the selected earphone should ring for around 20 seconds as it will gradually get louder.
7. After finding your earphone, you can stop the ringing by taping the side with the G logo.