Beat Saber on PlayStation VR2 features notes that must be hit from a certain direction. If you find that you keep messing up the directions of your swings, then you may want to disable this feature. If you are interested in doing so, then you can take a look at this tutorial from Seeking Tech to find out how you can do so.
1. You won’t be able to disable the arrows from the pause menu. Instead, you have to exit out of the level you are currently playing.
In order to do so with the PS VR2 version, pause the game by pressing the Square, Triangle, Circle or X buttons. From the pause menu, you then need to select Menu.
2. Once you get to the level selection screen, turn your head to the left to see list of options.
3. From the left-side menu, make sure you are in the Modifiers tab. If you aren’t then you need to move the pointer over to the “Modifiers” word and then press the L2 or R2 button to select it.
4. From the Modifiers tab, select the No Arrows options.
Keep in mind that this mod will reduce your total score by 30%. Furthermore, your maximum rank will be no more than A.
5. Once you are done with disabling arrows, turn your head to the right side again to the level selection screen.
6. Select a select and then start playing it.
You should notice that you only get notes with a dot in the middle. You will be able to hit these from any directions to register as successful hits.
We find that we have a much easier time by disabling directional notes when playing at the Hard, Expert, Expert+ difficulty levels. Once you get use to the rhythm of the harder settings, then you may want to re-enable arrows to see if you can fare better this time around when using the default rules.