By default, controller vibrations are enabled in Mortal Kombat 1. While the haptic feedback adds an extra layer of immersion to the fighting game, it can be very distracting when you are trying to defeat your opponents.
To see how you can turn off rumble for the latest Mortal Kombat installment, you can take a look at this guide from Seeking Tech.
1. For the first step, make your way to the Settings menu in MK1.
2. From the Settings menu, navigate towards Kontrols in the left column.
3. On the right side of the same screen, move the cursor down to Vibration. This option should show the following information:
Toggle wireless controller vibration.
4. By default, the Vibration option is enabled. To disable it, make sure that it is set to “Off.”
5. Once you are done turning off the haptic feedback, you can exit the Settings menu and then return to playing Mortal Kombat 1.
You should no longer notice your controller shaking with the Vibration setting disabled.