Last Updated on 04/02/2023
In 2022, Hisense released the U8H model, which features a Mini LED display. If you have this TV and would like to mount it to a wall, then you can take a look at this compatible guide from Seeking Tech to find all the relevant information.
There are currently three screen size variants available of the U8H with the 55-inch, 65-inch and 75-inch versions. You can find the model number for each size, which is based on the U.S. region (it may be different if you got your TV in another region), below:
- 55″ Hisense U8H Mini-LED ULED 4K Smart Google TV (55U8H)
- 65” Hisense U8H Mini-LED ULED 4K Smart Google TV (65U8H)
- 75” Hisense U8H Mini-LED ULED 4K Smart Google TV (75U8H)
Dimensions (without Stand)
Before everything else, you should make sure that you have enough room on the wall for your U8H.
Keep in mind that you will need to install the mounting bracket on studs if you have a dry wall; so, your choices may be limited in terms of where you can put this Hisense television set.
You can find the dimensions of the three screen sizes, displayed as Length x Width x Thickness, below:
Dimensions without Stand (in inches):
- 55″ Hisense U8H: 48.5 inches × 28.2 inches × 3.0 inches
- 65″ Hisense U8H: 57.2 inches × 33.1 inches × 3.0 inches
- 75″ Hisense U8H: 65.9 inches × 38.1 inches × 3.0 inches
Dimensions without Stand (in centimeters):
- 55″ Hisense U8H: 123.2 cm x 71.6 cm x 76.2 cm
- 65″ Hisense U8H: 145.3 cm x 84.1 cm x 76.2 cm
- 75″ Hisense U8H: 167.4 cm x 96.8 cm x 76.2 cm
Dimensions without Stand (in millimeters):
- 55″ Hisense U8H: 1231.9 mm x 716.3 mm x 76.2 mm
- 65″ Hisense U8H: 1452.9 mm x 840.7 mmx 76.2 mm
- 75″ Hisense U8H: 1673.9 mm x 967.7 x 76.2 mm
Weight (without Stand)
A mounting bracket has a weight capacity limit in terms of the television weight it is capable of holding. When it comes to the U8H, the 55-inch and 65-inch versions are relatively lightweight for their sizes. On the other hand, the 75-inch is quite heavy.
You can check out the weight measurements for all three screen sizes of this Hisense television series below:
Weight without Stand (in pounds):
- 55″ Hisense U8H: 41.2 lbs.
- 65″ Hisense U8H: 56.4 lbs.
- 75″ Hisense U8H: 81.6 lbs.
Weight without Stand (in kilograms):
- 55″ Hisense U8H: 18.7 kg
- 65″ Hisense U8H: 25.6 kg
- 75″ Hisense U8H: 37.0 kg
VESA Mounting Pattern
In order to put the U8H on a wall, you need to screw it into the mounting bracket first. To do so, you need to use the four screw holes located at the back of the Mini LED screen.
The horizontal and vertical distances of these screw holes are known as the VESA Mounting Pattern. Depending on the screen size of your U8H television set, these distances are different.
You can find the patterns for each version below:
- 55″ Hisense U8H: 400 mm x 300 mm
- 65″ Hisense U8H: 400 mm x 400 mm
- 75″ Hisense U8H: 600 mm x 400 mm
What mounting screw type should you use for the Hisense U8H?
When installing this television set to the mounting bracket, you should be using the M6 screw type.
What wall mounts are compatible with the Hisense U8H?
When it comes to compatible wall mounts for the Hisense U8H, you should make sure that the VESA Mounting Pattern is supported by the mounting bracket. For the 55-inch version, it will need to support 400 mm x 300 mm while the 65-inch version supports 400 mm x 400 mm. Last but not least, the 75-inch version supports 600 mm x 400 mm.
You should also pay attention to the maximum weight capacity of the mounting bracket. The 55” set weighs in at 41.2 lbs. While the 65” version weighs 56.4 lbs. Of course, the 75” is the heaviest version at 81.6 lbs.
As long as the wall mount matches up with the VESA Mounting Pattern, and is able to hold weight of your U8H, then it should be compatible.
If you are looking for specific mounting bracket recommendations for this Mini LED television series, you can take a look at this article.