For 2022, Hisense updated its U7 series with the new U7H model. If you would like to mount this 4K Quantum ULED TV to a wall, then you can check out this compatibility guide to see which mounting brackets are supported.
There are currently four size variants of the U7H brand as you should have a 55-inch, 65-inch, 75-inch or 85-inch screen. You can find the model number for each size below:
- 55″ Hisense U7H 4K Quantum ULED TV (55U7H)
- 65″ Hisense U7H 4K Quantum ULED TV (65U7H)
- 75″ Hisense U7H 4K Quantum ULED TV (75U7H)
- 85″ Hisense U7H 4K Quantum ULED TV (85U7H)
The aforementioned U7H model numbers are for the U.S. region and may be different if you purchased your television set from another region.
When looking for a place to install your U7H, you need to make sure you have enough space, especially if you are planning to get a full motion mounting bracket that you can use in order to swivel and/or extend the screen.
When compared to other flatscreen televisions, this Hisense model is a little bit thicker from front to back.
You can find the measurements (displayed as Length x Height x Thickness) when it comes to the dimensions of this Hisense TV model below:
Dimensions without Stand (in inches):
- 55″ Hisense U7H: 48.3 inches × 28.2 inches × 3.5 inches
- 65″ Hisense U7H: 57.0 inches × 33.1 inches × 3.5 inches
- 75″ Hisense U7H: 66.1 inches × 38.1 inches × 3.3 inches
- 85″ Hisense U7H: 74.9 inches × 43.1 inches × 3.7 inches
Dimensions without Stand (in centimeters):
- 55″ Hisense U7H: 122.7 cm x 71.6 cm x 8.9 cm
- 65″ Hisense U7H: 144.8 cm x 84.1 cm x 8.9 cm
- 75″ Hisense U7H: 167.9 cm x 96.8 cm x 8.4 cm
- 85″ Hisense U7H: 190.3 cm x 109.5 cm x 9.4 cm
Dimensions without Stand (in millimeters):
- 55″ Hisense U7H: 1226.8 mm x 716.3 mm x 88.9 mm
- 65″ Hisense U7H: 1447.8 mm x 840.7 mm x 88.9 mm
- 75″ Hisense U7H: 1678.9 mm x 967.7 mm x 83.8 mm
- 85″ Hisense U7H: 1902.5 mm x 1094.7 mm x 94.0 mm
Weight (without Stand)
The fixed, tilting or articulating mounting bracket should also be rated to be strong enough to hold the weight of your U7H screen. If it is too weak, then the bracket may end up collapsing, which could cause your TV to come crashing down.
You can find how much each screen size of the U7H weighs without the inclusion of the stand, in both pounds and kilograms, below:
Weight without Stand (in pounds):
- 55″ Hisense U7H: 32.4 lbs.
- 65″ Hisense U7H: 43.0 lbs.
- 75″ Hisense U7H: 76.3 lbs.
- 85″ Hisense U7H: 90.4 lbs.
Weight without Stand (in kilograms):
- 55″ Hisense U7H: 14.7 kg
- 65″ Hisense U7H: 19.5 kg
- 75″ Hisense U7H: 34.6 kg
- 85″ Hisense U7H: 41.0 kg
VESA Mounting Pattern
The screw holes of the wall mount must match with the four mounting screw holes located on the back of your U7H. The measurement of the horizonal and vertical distances of these screw holes are known as the Vesa Mounting Pattern or the VESA Hole Pitch.
The 55-inch and 65-inch variants have the same distances at 300 mm x 200 mm. The 75-inch and 86-inch versions have wider and taller patterns when compared to the smaller screen sizes, however.
You can find the VESA Mounting Patterns for all four screen sizes below:
- 55″ Hisense U7H: 300 mm x 200 mm
- 65″ Hisense U7H: 300 mm x 200 mm
- 75″ Hisense U7H: 600 mm x 300 mm
- 85″ Hisense U7H: 600 mm x 400 mm
When installing the mounting bracket on your Hisense U7H, you need to use the M6 screw type if you have a 55-inch or 65-inch version. For the 75-inch and 85-inch versions, you need to use the M8 screw type instead.
What wall mounts are compatible with the Hisense U7H?
If you are looking for a compatible mounting bracket for your U7H, then it needs to support the VESA Mounting Pattern and weight of the television set. These factors will vary depending on the screen size of your Hisense Quantum ULED TV.
You should also make sure you are using the right screw type when screwing in the mounting bracket to the back of the screen.
If you are looking for specific recommendations when it comes to finding a compatible fixed, tilting or full motion wall mount for the Hisense U7H, then you can check out this article.