Like other Nintendo Switch systems, the OLED model comes with a serial number for identification purposes.
In order to find the serial number for the Switch OLED, then you can check out this tutorial from Seeking Tech.
How to find the serial number on the Nintendo Switch OLED
To find the serial number on the Switch OLED console, you need to take the following steps:
1. Turn your system over so that its backside is facing upwards.
2. Fully open the adjustable stand on the back.
3. You should see a white sticker.
In American countries, the serial number for the Nintendo Switch system starts with “XTW” and is then followed by eleven digits.
How to find the serial number on the Nintendo Switch OLED menus
If the white sticker got removed, you can also find the serial number on the menu of the Nintendo Switch OLED.
In order to do so, you need to do the following:
1. If you haven’t done so already, turn on your system.
2. In the Home menu, select System Settings from the options available at the bottom.
For the uninformed, the Home menu is where you can select which game to play. You can get to it by pressing the Home button on your Joy-Con controller.
3. Once you get to the System Settings menu, scroll down on the left column and then select System.
4. On the right side inside the same System Settings menu, select Serial Information.
5. You should find the serial number at the top of the list.