With the Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G, you will be able to take a screenshot and record your screen activity.
To see how you can do both of these actions, you can take a look at this step-by-step guide at Seeking Tech.
How to take a screenshot with the Galaxy S21 FE 5G
In order to a screenshot of what the display of your Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G is currently showing, you need to press and then quickly release the volume down key and side key.
Keep in mind that certain apps may black out screen capture if it is displaying sensitive information or copyrighted content.
How to setup screenshot capture with gesture on Galaxy S21 FE 5G
If you would like to use a gesture to take a screenshot, you need to do the following on the Galaxy S21 FE 5G:
1. Open the Settings app on your Samsung device.
2. From the front page of the Settings application, tap the “Advanced features” option.
3. In the “Advanced features” menu, tap the “Motions and gestures” option.
4. You then need to tap the “Palm swipe to capture.”
5. Finally, make sure that the “Palm swipe to capture” is turned on.
How to customize screenshot capture settings on Galaxy S21 FE 5G
In order to customize your screenshot captures on the Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G smartphone, you need to take the following steps:
1. Launch the Settings app and then go to the “Advanced features” menu.
2. From the “Advanced features” screen, select “Screenshots and screen
3. In the next screen, you can customize the following:
- The “Screenshot toolbar” will show additional options right after a screenshot has been captured.
- With the “Hide status and navigation bars” setting, the status and navigation bars will be hidden when you take a screenshot.
- The “Delete shared screenshots” setting will automatically delete the captured screen after it has been shared via the screenshot toolbar.
- With the “Screenshot format” setting, you can choose between saving the captured images in JPG or PNG.
How to record screen activities on the Galaxy S21 FE 5G
To record the activities when using the Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G, you need to do the following:
1. Swipe down with two fingers from the top of the screen to open the Quick Settings menu.
2. In Quick Settings, tap the “Screen recorder” option.
3. You then need to choose a sound setting.
4. After selecting the sound type, tap “Start recording.”
5. Next, you can either wait for the three seconds to start the recording or tap “Skip countdown” to start the recording immediately.
6. When recording, you also have the following options:
- The “Draw” option will let you draw on the screen.
- The “Selfie video” will also display what the front-facing camera of the Galaxy S21 FE is currently showing.
7. To stop a recording, tap the square icon.
8. The recorded video will be saved in the Gallery.
Keep in mind that certain apps may black out any screen recording on sensitive pages or pages that have copyrighted materials.
How to customize screen recording settings on the Galaxy S21 FE 5G
If you want to customize the screen recording settings on the Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G, then you will need to take the following steps:
1. Open the Settings app on your Samsung Galaxy S21 FE phone.
2. After getting in Settings, go to “Advanced features” menu.
3. From the “Advanced features” screen, head to “Screenshots and screen recorder.”
4. In the “Screenshots and screen recorder” menu, you can do the following:
- The “Sound” setting will let you customize what type of sound you want recorded in your screen recorder videos.
- The “Video quality” setting will let you change the captured resolution. Higher resolution will give you better video quality although it will also take up more space on the internal storage of your Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G phone.
- The “Selfie video size” setting will let you change the display size of the selfie video from your screen recorder videos.
If you want to switch the functionality of pressing and hold the side key of the Galaxy S21 FE 5G, then you can take a look at this tutorial.