Just like the PS4 and other previous PlayStation systems, you will be able to redeem voucher codes directly on the PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 5 Digital Edition. Finding where you could redeem you code string can a little bit tricky, however, especially if you are using the new console for the first time. If you are having issues with voucher code redemption on the PS5, you can take the following steps:
1. Power on your PlayStation 5 or PlayStation 5 Digital Edition and then select the account you want to use to redeem the voucher code in order to go the Home Screen. If you are playing a game or using an app, you can hold the PS button on your DualSense to bring up the Home Screen menu.
2. In the Home Screen go left and select “PlayStation Store.” It is the blue shopping bag if you are having a hard time locating it.
3. In the PlayStation Store, go up and then right and select the “More” option (which has the three dots icon, if you are having difficulties finding it).
4. If done correctly, you will open a sub-menu where one of the options is “Redeem Codes.” Select that option to bring up a new menu.
5. In the “Redeem Codes” enter your voucher code and then select “Redeem” to complete your code redemption on your system.