The INZONE H7 Wireless Gaming Headset and INZONE H9 Wireless Noise Canceling Gaming Headset are made specifically for the PC and PlayStation 5. In order to connect to these platforms wirelessly, you first need to go through the pairing process.
If you can’t seem to get your headset to pair correctly to your PC or PlayStation 5, then you can take a look at this troubleshooting article from Seeking Tech.
1. To start off, make sure that you have the USB transceiver of the INZONE H7 or INZONE H9 properly plugged into one of the USB ports of your PC, PlayStation 5 or PlayStation 5 Digital Edition system. Otherwise, you won’t be able to pair your gaming headset at all.
2. If possible, try to plug the USB transceiver on the front facing side of your computer or PS5. If you don’t, then the wireless signal will have to go through the PC or console in order to reach your headset, which will weaken the communication and potentially cause pairing problems.
3. You should also avoid having any other physical objects that may block the direct line of sight between your headset and the PC or PlayStation 5.
4. Avoid having other wireless devices nearby when you are trying to pair your INZONE H7 or INZONE H9. The wireless signals from the other devices may cause interference.
5. For pairing, try to move the wireless gaming headset within 3 feet or 1 meter of the USB transceiver as that is the optimal distance.
6. You should also make sure that you are following the pairing procedure correctly by doing the following:
- Plug the USB transceiver to your PC or PS5.
- Turn on your computer of PlayStation 5.
- Press and hold the connect button on the USB transceiver for at least 5 seconds.
- If done correctly, you should see the indicator of the USB transceiver repeatedly flashes a white light twice.
- Next, turn on your INZONE H7 or INZONE H9 to start the pairing process.
- When the pairing process is done, you should hear a notification sound played from the headset as well as see the indicator of the USB transceiver show a solid white light.
7. If you still can get the INZONE H7 or INZONE H9 to pair, then you can try unplugging the USB transceiver and then plug it back in again.
8. You can also try using a different USB port if there is another one available.
9. If you have multiple apps open on your PC, then you can try closing the apps to see if doing so will get rid of the pairing issues.
10. Restarting your computer or PlayStation 5 may help fix the pairing problems as well.
11. It is a good idea that you keep the firmware versions of your headset, PC and PS5 up to date as the latest updates may help improve the pairing process.
12. Resetting or factory resetting the INZONE H7 Wireless Gaming Headset and INZONE H9 Wireless Noise Canceling Gaming Headset may help fix the pairing errors as well.
If you are experiencing audio skipping and dropout when using the USB transceiver of the INZONE H7 or INZONE H9, then you can check out this guide to see how you can potentially fix your problem.