Teardown takes advantage of the DualSense’s adaptive triggers feature. If you would rather disable it so that the L2 and R2 won’t provide any resistance, then you can check out this tutorial from Seeking Tech.
1. For the first step, press the Options button on the DualSense to bring up the Pause menu.
2. From there, head into Options.
3. In Options, use the L1 and R1 buttons to change tabs until you are viewing Input.
4. Move the cursor down to Trigger Effect, which is set to Enabled by default.
5. Use the left or right directional pad button to set the setting to Disabled instead.
6. Exit the Options and Pause menus.
You should no longer feel any shoulder button resistance when playing Teardown.