Amazon has opened pre-orders for the Blink Mini. The security camera can be bought as a single product or as a pair. If you are interested, you can pre-order with the following link on Amazon:
The Blink Mini is an indoor security camera with Alexa compatibility, infrared night vision, live view, motion detection, smart phone alerts, two-way audio and more. It also comes with a free trial for Blink cloud storage until Dec. 31, 2020.
The Blink Mini Security Camera will be made available on April 15, 2020, in the U.S. region. You can find the technical specs below (via the aforementioned Amazon listing):
- Field of view: 110 degrees diagonal
- Camera resolution: Record and view in 1080p HD video during the day and with infrared HD night vision after dark
- Camera frame rate: Up to 30 frames per second
- Size: 50 mm x 49 mm x 36 mm
- Weight: 48 grams
- CPU: Immedia Proprietary – AC1002B, 4 cores / 200 MHz
- Power: 2 meter micro USB and power adapter, electrical rating: 100-240V 50/60 HZ 0.15A
- Wifi connectivity: Supports 2.4 Ghz 802.11g/n; does not support connecting to ad-hoc (or peer-to-peer), or paywall wifi networks. Minimum 2 Mbps upload speed required.
- Available colors: White
- Smartphone requirements: iOS 10.3, Android 5.0, or Fire OS 5.1
- Blink app: Blink Home Monitor
- Included in the box: Blink Mini camera (dependent on quantity selected), 1 stand (attached), 2 mounting screws (per camera), 1 USB cable, 1 power adapter
- Audio: Speaker output and 2-way audio recording
- LEDs: One blue LED to help you know when it’s active (optional)
If you want to see how the Blink Mini compare against the Blink Indoor and Blink XT 2, then you can check out this versus guide.